Q: How do I install Pennie Presets for Lightroom?
A: 1. Go into Lightroom and click on Edit at the top (next to File) on a PC or Lightroom then Preferences on a Mac.
2. Go down to Preferences and click on it.
3. There will be a new screen that comes up. There will be six tabs at the top, click on Presets (second tab).
4. Click on the box titled, Show Lightroom Presets Folder.
5. Double click on Lightroom.
6. Next double click on Develop Presets Folder.
7. Copy the contents of the Pennie Presets Folder, found in your download, into the “Develop Presets” folder.
8. All Done! If Lightroom was open when you copied the Pennie Presets files, you will have to close it and restart it to see your newly installed presets.
Q: How long will my presets last?
A: Your presets will never expire like a subscription to most software. Once they installed your ready to go. We do suggest you keep a backup copy of any of your installed Pennie Presets so you can reinstall them if ever needed.
Q: Why isn't every one of my images exactly the way I want them to look as a preset?
A: Pennie Presets are designed to help you get your images looking great in a very short period of time. I have purposely designed these presets at different exposures and settings to get your images as close to the look you wish to achieve. Although these are presets, you are still capable of making additional adjusts and even save it as your own presets later.
Q: What preset is best for my style?
Q: How do I install Image Export Presets for Lightroom?
A: Only you will know your own style, but look at the examples from each group of presets. These are great gauges in selecting the right preset(s) for your photography.
With Adobe Lightroom open:
A: 1.Click on Lightroom in the top light hand corner.
2. Click Preferences
3. Click on the Presets Tab
4. Click on Show Lightroom Presets Folder
5. The Lightroom folder will be highlighter, click it.
6. Locate the Export Presets Folder, click it.
7. Create a folder with the name Pennie Presets and click it.
8. Copy and Paste the Pennie Presets Exports into the folder.
9. Close all the folders
10. Restart Lightroom and export an image, you should now see the newly installed export presets in the Pennie Presets Tab.